Programmes Officer - Grants & Impact - Remote
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Programmes Officer – Grants & Impact to join our growing Programme Development Team. As Programmes Officer - Grants & Impact, you will play a key role in enhancing the long-term growth of Mary’s Meals by implementing and developing research and ensuring programmatic reporting is available to share the impact and effectiveness of our feeding programmes to major funders and other stakeholders.
You will be responsible for developing compelling funding proposals and writing reports for a range of major donors as well as working with large quantities of data and implementing cross cultural programme evaluation and research. This role offers a fantastic mix of research, evaluation, data analysis, grant/report writing and stakeholder management.
Other key duties include:
- Support the Programme Development team with our impact work, working with in-country teams and undertaking data collection, survey data cleaning and analysis
- Work with the Impact and Learning Lead to support programme affiliates and partners across MMs to embed impact and learning into their work
- Support on the collation, detailed analysis, and verification of data
- Produce concise, well-written reports on Mary’s Meals Impact and Learning for a variety of stakeholders, including funders.
- Alongside the Impact and Learning Lead, be the key programmes point of contact for the Growth team, to ensure effective and efficient cross-communications and working.
- Support the Impact and Learning Lead to gather, analyse and report on key programmatic grant metrics and log frame requirements.
- Support the collection, validation, and analysis of programme data, and work with the lead to provide programmatic inputs for external stakeholders and donor reports.
With exceptional analytical skills and detail focus, you will bring practical experience of working with large data sets, recording, collating and analysis for log frames and other reporting tools. With experience of developing quantitative and qualitative research and evaluation tools, you will thrive in a fast paced and varied role and enjoy engaging with colleagues and partners across a variety of cultures and geographies. You will have fantastic writing skills with the ability to bring the impact of our work, and our story, to life. Experience of conducting field research and experience in Salesforce and Survey CTO would be great, but not essential.
Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 2.4 million children who today will receive Mary’s Meals, in their place of education. We are a values driven organisation, we believe in the innate goodness of people, respect the dignity of every human being and family life and believe in good stewardship of the resources entrusted to us. In line with our values, Mary’s Meals is fully committed to a culture of safeguarding.
We have a remote-first approach to work and are happy for you to work remotely and flexibly, in a way that best supports your work life balance, we also have an office near Glasgow city centre for those who live nearby and would like to work from here occasionally or on a regular basis.
To apply for this fantastic role, please apply below and send us your CV and a covering letter outlining why this role is a good fit for you and why you want to work for Mary's Meals. We will be reviewing and progressing with applications on an ongoing basis.